The regional grants program aims to support eligible charitable organisations providing services on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Northern Queensland. The regional criteria can be found here.
Click on the regional logos above for more information on these grants including past recipients and case studies.
Charities and causes supported may fit within, but are not limited to community wellbeing, health, arts and culture, animal welfare, children and youth, education, environment, medical research, indigenous and religion which have the following characteristics:
- One-off projects for a specific purpose
- Demonstrate sustainability beyond the funding period
- Strengthen the community
- Reduce social disadvantage
- Help find solutions to community problems
- Benefit as many people as possible
This year 48 regional grants totaling $546,412 to grass roots Queensland charities were awarded.