Queensland Philanthropy Week commences on Monday 3 June and culminates with the 2024 Queensland Philanthropy Awards on Friday 7 June.
The Queensland Philanthropy Awards raise awareness of philanthropy in Queensland, honours community members and organisations who make outstanding philanthropic contributions, and encourages support for charities and community organisations operating throughout Queensland.
The 2024 Queensland Philanthropy Awards Gala Lunch will be held on Friday 7 June at Brisbane City Hall from 12pm – 2.30pm.
Nominations for the 2024 Queensland Philanthropy Awards
The Philanthropist of the Year Awards recognise Queenslanders and Queensland organisations who have made an outstanding contribution to charity or community service through giving time, generating funds, and/or encouraging others to give. The Philanthropy Innovation Award addresses the ever changing landscape of philanthropy as individuals, groups or organisations try to adapt to the real world and develop solutions for today’s problems.
The criteria for each award focuses on philanthropy that is outstanding in its generosity – effective and impactful – and that exemplifies qualities such as commitment, inspiration and leadership.
- Queensland Corporate Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by QIC
- Queensland SME Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Deloitte
- Queensland Community Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Anglo American
- Queensland Emerging Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Perpetual
- Queensland Philanthropy Innovation Award – Sponsored by QUT
- Queensland Environmental Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Goodman Private Wealth
- Queensland Philanthropic Foundation of the Year – Sponsored by The Public Trustee
The 2024 Photo Challenge
The Queensland Gives Photo Challenge, proudly sponsored by The Public Trustee, uses the power of photography to reflect philanthropy in Queensland and invites photographers and non-profit organisations to come together to connect, tell their stories and share their work.
The challenge is open to professional and amateur photographers, who may or may not collaborate with a charity.
Ideally, photos should have emotional impact, bring awareness to critical issues affecting Queenslanders by capturing a moment of:
- Philanthropy in action
The 2024 Photo Challenge will open Thursday 1 February 2024.
Please read the full terms and conditions below before submitting your entry.